4 garlic cloves
1 cup parsley, washed and chopped
1 cup dill, washed and chopped
1/2 cup olive oil
3 scallions chopped
1 lime, juiced or 2 Tbsp bottled lime juice
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp lemon omani (dehydrated limes) or the zest of a lime
6 large veal chops
1 Tbsp ziadune (nigella) seeds or black sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to broil. Spray 2 large baking trays with canola oil. Set aside.
2. Using a small food processor, mix all pesto ingredients together until fully combined.
3. Place the chops on the baking trays and spread pesto on both sides. Reserve some pesto for garnish.
4. Broil the chops for 8 minutes. Carefully remove pans from oven, turn over the chops, and broil for 5 more minutes or until nicely browned.
5. Serve on a platter, garnished with some of the pesto sauce, ziadune seeds, and fresh parsley.