2 green onions, cut in chunks
2 Tbsp fresh dill
1 cup cream cheese (light or regular)
2 Tbsp honey mustard
1 can (7¾ oz) salmon, drained
2 Tbsp sour cream or mayonnaise (light or regular)
four 10-inch flour tortillas
half of a 10-oz package baby spinach leaves
grape tomatoes, for garnish
- Steel blade: Process green onions and dill until minced, about 10 seconds.
- Add cream cheese, mustard, salmon and sour cream or mayonnaise. Process until blended, 15-20 seconds, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Spread mixture evenly on tortillas. Cover with a layer of spinach leaves, leaving a ½-inch border around the edge of each tortilla so that it will stick together when rolled up. Use any remaining spinach leaves to line serving platter.
- Roll tortillas up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- At serving time, slice each roll on the diagonal into 8 slices. (The ends are for nibbling!) Arrange on a large platter lined with spinach; garnish with grape tomatoes.