2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. kosher salt, optional (included in analysis)
6 4-oz. salmon fillets
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
1. Spray grill rack with cooking spray. Heat grill to medium.
2. Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Sprinkle fillets with salt if you wish. Rub with paprika mixture.
4. Place fish on grill rack. Grill 7 minutes.
5. Drizzle fish with maple syrup.
6. Grill 1-2 minutes more, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Calories 221, Kilojoules 925, Protein 23 g, Carbohydrates 3 g, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Monounsaturated Fat 5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 66 mg, Sodium 397 mg, Fiber 0.5 g