16 ounce package frozen phyllo dough
1 pound feta cheese
2 pounds pressed cheese or pot cheese (dry cottage cheese)
1 tsp. salt, or to taste
Oil for brushing
1. Defrost phyllo sheets according to package directions. Put between 2 pieces of wax paper and cover with a lightly dampened towel.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Crumble feta into small pieces and blend well with pressed cheese, eggs and salt.
3. Remove 2 phyllo sheets at a time, keeping remainder covered. Place on a flat surface and brush very lightly with oil. With narrow end facing you, cut lengthwise into 3 strips. Fold each in half lengthwise and brush lightly with oil again.
4. Put 1 tbsp. cheese mixture on bottom right-hand corner of strip. Fold over to left side in a triangular shape and continue folding right to left, left to right, as in folding a flag. Lightly oil top of finished triangle and put on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo and cheese mixture.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.