4 oz good quality bittersweet chocolate
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
2 egg yolks
6 Tbsp flour
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Thoroughly grease 4 individual glass ovensafe cups or a muffin pan.
3. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the oil. Remove from heat. Cool slightly
4. With a fork or a whisk, stir in the sugar until well blended. Beat the eggs and egg yolks with a fork; quickly add to the double boiler. Add the
flour, stirring constantly. Pour into the prepared cups and bake for 13-15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven. Let stand for 1 minute. Invert onto a plate.