16 ounce package egg noodles (medium to wide width)
8 large eggs
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
2/3 cup raisins
1/2 cup (1 stick) non-dairy margarine
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 to 1 cup pecan halves
1. Grease a Bundt cake pan well with margarine. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Boil noodles until just tender – no more. Drain well.
3. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the eggs until blended. Then add in sugar and cinnamon and continue to beat until light. Stir in raisins by hand; then add the cooked noodles and mix well.
4. In a saucepan, melt margarine with brown sugar. Put into the bottom of the greased Bundt pan. Then add pecans in a pattern at the bottom, pressing them into the butter and brown sugar mixture. Pour the noodle mixture on top.
5. Bake about 55 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven. Let cool for about 10 minutes. Take a knife and loosen all around the Bundt pan, then invert the kugel onto a serving platter. Now you will see how the topping on the bottom becomes the topping for the kugel! Enjoy!