1 lb. boneless skinless chicken strips
4 Tbsp. flour
4 Tbsp. tub-style margarine, non-hydrogenated (choose a nondairy margarine
for the kosher kitchen)
1 clove garlic, minced, optional
4 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. dried basil
1/4 cup fresh parsley, optional
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, optional
1. In a large re-sealable bag, shake chicken strips in flour until coated.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
3. Add chicken, and garlic if you wish, and saute 5 minutes.
4. Stir in vinegar, basil, and parsley, and cilantro, if you wish. Cook until chicken juices run clear.
5. Serve over brown or wild rice (not included in analyses).
Calories 257, Kilojoules 1075, Protein 27 g, Carbohydrates 7 g, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 8 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 66 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Fiber none